ABLE Friends, Colleagues and Stakeholders,
The ABLE National Resource Center (ANRC) is excited to announce the launch of its website on March 1, 2016. With several state-sponsored ABLE programs preparing to open in the next few months, the ANRC website offers important information targeted toward potential beneficiaries and their families, ABLE program administrators and financial institutions.
Information provided on the ANRC website will include:
- State-by-state ABLE development statuses;
- Side-by-side comparisons of ABLE program characteristics;
- Informational ABLE videos;
- Archived ABLE webinars;
- Published ABLE-related research;
- Summaries of ABLE-related policies, rules and regulations;
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs);
- An online portal to submit ABLE-related questions; and
- ABLE announcements.
We invite you to visit the ANRC website at www.ablenrc.org.
If you would like to receive the most up-to-date ABLE National Resource Center alerts and announcements, JOIN THE ANRC MAILING LIST TODAY!
For questions, please contact Chris Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.